Tuesday, July 28, 2026

The Boys are Back in Town

The Boys are Back in Town, and we’re ready to extend this winning streak beginning with the Colorado Rockies tonight. It’s also Poncho giveaway night, so it should be a packed house. Really looking forward to the great homestand that should help catapult the team in better postseason contention.

As we talk about postseason, let’s fast forward to “off-season.” Many people ask what I do once the baseball season is over, but the next season comes fast - as it’s less than 120 days between seasons and there is so much work to prepare for the new season. That 120 day “break” also includes the holidays, which I’m a huge fan of. I love exploring the different activities that our area has to offer, and this year, the Gaylord Pacific will be hosting “ice!” 

I’ve been to “ice!” a few times at the Gaylord National in Washington, D.C. and have been in awe each time. You don the thick blue parks and enter a 9-degree temperature facility to witness some amazing carved ice themed scenes. This year, Gaylord Pacific’s theme is the “Charlie Brown Experience.” 

From now until August 10, you can pre-purchase your tickets with a 30% Discount, making some days as low as $22 per ticket! That is a great price, especially as the price and demand increases as we get closer to the holidays! Make sure to check out this offer now!

I’m only sharing this, because this is a MUST-DO, especially at this price. It’s great to go with the family, with kids, group of friends, or a cute little date night!  I booked mine!!

Before I end this blog to prepare to head to work and begin the homestand, I did take a pause on ’The Ultimatum’ to begin watching AppleTV’s 'Silo' - wow….I’m hooked! I have quite a bit to watch before 'Ted Lasso' begins again on Aug. 5!

Happy National Milk Chocolate Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment